Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018


Happy New Year everyone! It's the year of the dog, hence I have a dog in the photo above. I asked for flowers to brighten up the house, but I guess these bunch is kinda too formal and serious to bring in the fun factor, lol. 


It was a peaceful but rainy start to a new year. Nevertheless, I tried to catch the first sunrise. As you can see, nothing but clouds and rain. I slept at 1030pm on new year's eve, and didn't have a clue when the clock strikes twelve at all. Got up at 530am hoping to catch some ray of hope, but at last.... Another cloudy year ahead....


Nothing much has changed. Back to work tomorrow. My past still haunting me. Trying to stay fit, eat healthy, keep busy and occupied, and stay out of trouble as much as I can. Probably gonna downsize a lot of things this year: material stuff, digital stuff, friends, family. Wanna try living a simpler life. Be more humble. Be more grateful. Be wise. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments