Saturday, November 10, 2018

July 2018


After coming back from my Korea trip, it was mainly catching up on work for the month of June and July. Whenever there's a night shift involved, you can bet that I will volunteered for it. 


But July also saw me going on a business trip back to HCM Vietnam, but this time with my other colleagues. It was an unexpectedly a fun trip with my users, with the only complain I had was having to eat at Indian restaurant for most of my meals cause one of my colleague was a strict Indian vegetarian. I did however abandon him a few times to eat with my Vietnamese colleagues. Sadly, it was also my last business trip there as I recently decided to change job in October 2018. Perhaps I'll write more on that on my later post. But it was nevertheless, a memorable trip as I bonded more with my colleagues during this trip due to the things I drag them into. Although I have some nice group photos from the trip, I can't share them here as they were taken in the office. So I'll share this drinking  group photo of me and my Japanese Project Lead, with our HCM team whom I work closely with. 


Lastly, as an annual affair, I dragged my husband to my favourite high tea place at the end of July to watch the Singapore NDP! Although it cost me a bomb, I didn't regret it. What's the point of earning money if you can't spend it to spoil yourself in luxury once in a while, right? Exclusive ground to watch NDP was totally worth it, plus the free flow food and drinks, and the ambiance of a wonderful hotel. I hope one day I can afford to stay there and pamper myself silly there! One day Cordy! One Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments