Thursday, November 8, 2018

May 2018


It is actually November now, and I'm just starting to catch up on my monthly scheduler summary. As well advice by my husband's niece, "you should post more and get more followers". Yeah right. Maybe I'll just start with being more discipline and blog more consistently. So welcome back again! Target this time round is to catch up on all my monthly scheduler from May till October for a start, and then on to the backlog list! Shesh! Just a reminder, that I do love my blog, and I do love sharing my life events here, and I do love reading back on all these memories! So let's start!



Let me just only mentioned the main highlights of the month. For some weird reason, I decided quite last minute to go back and vote in the Malaysia's election this year. And by far, it was the most nerve wracking, exciting, historical moment of my election history! This was perhaps only the 2nd or 3rd time of me voting. And as you can see from the above photo, we reinstated the old Prime Minister! To be frank, I wasn't expecting a change of government when I went back to vote. The least I wanted was for my state of Penang to remain with the opposition. But during the night of voting, the thought and possibility of a change in government became strangely real. And although the opposition declared a win in the unearthly hours of morning, the official naming of the Prime Minister took a further day. The fact that he was 92 at that time didn't helped calm the nation's nerves very much. But all in all, I was really happy that the opposition got a chance to change the country. Judging by what Penang had turned out, I'm quite comfortable for them to rule the country! Ubah! 



The other notable thing I did, was to bought a ticket to Korea on my own, with a group of people I didn't know, to a mysterious itinerary of Korea I wasn't familiar with. To be honest, I don't really like Korea. But my colleague, whose Korean Language teacher was bringing us, told me that there would be a lot of hiking, and visiting of places outside of the city. And since I didn't have much plans anyway, I said yes. Above is my ticket to Korea via Asiana airlines. I actually flew together with her Korean teacher on the same flight after only meeting her once at her house for a briefing. It was a first for me on so many levels! It's amazing some of the unexplained things I sometimes do to spice up my life.


Here's a group photo of the Korean trip people all dolled up! It was my best trip to Korea ever! The places we visited, the food we ate, everything was just awesome and new to me! I even did some homework of watching some Korean drama before the trip, cause some of the places we were visiting were drama location. I promise I will blog more in detail of the trip one day! Just as I promised for all my Italian trip, Hokkaido trip, etc. But for now, let me just catch up on my monthly schedule post and other highlights of my life first. I'm living at some of the most exciting part of my life to date! Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments