Monday, November 12, 2018

September 2018


September was such a weird month. It was like movie month as the Buddhist Film Fest was held then. To top it up, there were also so many movies that me and my friend wanted to watch which were showing in the cinema. None of them English! Lol. So in total, I think I watched a total of 6 movies in September alone! 2 Japanese, 1 Korean, and 3 English. What a month!


Here's most of the movies I watched for the Buddhist Film Fest. On the last minute, I also managed to get tickets to the Last Dalai Lama documentary, and that movie was LIT! Such a beautiful documentary. I love this film fest and supports it everytime they are being held. Most of the time, I even take a half day leave just to attend their weekday evening screenings. Highly recommended.


I also attended the Japanese Association of Singapore's Summer Festival. It was free as I got the tickets from my company, and it came with 11SGD coupon inside. I brought my husband along, and it was really fun. Lots of food, lots of things to see and buy, and lots of cool Japanese people watching there, includinag gigantic Pokemon!


September also saw me having two BBQs back to back as my husband booked a chalet for the Mid-Autumn Festival with his families. It was fun and I took lots of nice photos after we decorated a corner of the chalet with paper lanterns. 


And last but not least, it was also the month I took the courage and decision to resigned from my dream job of working for the largest bank in Japan. It wasn't something that I wanted to do, but somehow the push factor was just too strong, and so I decided to give up on my dream job to pursue a different and more current career path. After resigning, I went to an Oktoberfest with my husband at Mount Faber. It felt good to finally decided to move on, but at the same time unsure of what the future hold. Above at the back of the photo, may the bell of happiness rings for me and my future....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments