Thursday, April 23, 2020

Brazil Biz Trip (July 2019) Marriott Service Apartment


We stayed at the Marriott Service Apartment, somewhere quite accessible to the parks and also to a hypermarket just 15minutes walk away. It was supposed to be a "safe" neighbourhood. This was the first time I stayed in service apartment while working. I arranged for a private taxi to pick us up, which was a lot cheaper than what the hotel would have charged us. Since I had a travelling companion, I wasn't so paranoid about taking a taxi. 


The hotel had a lot of out door sitting. For example the above is a sitting place just next to the road, and you can actually have your breakfast here except for the fact that it was kinda cold to do so in the early morning. 


Above is the view of the lounge looking into the restaurant where we have our breakfast every morning. On the right would be the lift. So this is where I sit waiting for my boss whenever we were going out to explore. For breakfast I would wait inside and try to get a nice table. 


This is the other view of the lounge. On the left just behind the sofa is where the reception is. Further down there is a business centre and even a small convenient store where you could get snacks and stuff. The doorman is always there too. 


There is a gym and a jacuzzi in the hotel, as well a a tiny pool. We didn't use any of the facilities. There is also an inner outdoor lounging area which looks nice for a drink. We took all these photos on our first day when we were just exploring the hotel. Let me show you what my room looks like in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments