Thursday, March 29, 2018

Hokkaido 2016 Trip

I actually have to leave for a girl's weekend out at Bangkok tomorrow, but because my auto blog post is running out soon, and I have made a commitment to post on a daily basis, I've decided to start on my 2016 Hokkaido trip post. Hopefully this won't die half way like my Italy blog post, which I promise will be completed one of these days! Determination and integrity is what's driving these blog post these days. So god damn I will try to post daily for as long as I could manage it! So let's start!

I'll start by sharing with you my itinerary below. It was a 1.5 week trip to Hokkaido. I initially wanted to go to Kyushu or Kansai area, but because the cost of the flight was almost the same, plus my husband has been bugging me about Hokkaido, I decided to give it a shot, in winter no less! Pure madness. I have been to Hokkaido before long time back on my backpacking trip across Japan. But that was more of a touch and go trip. So this time, I wanted to explore more in depth, on my own sweet time.


So first few day of the trip was planned to be in Sapporo area. There are many things you can do in Hokkaido, and I am going to share everything that we did with you along the way. I guess it should take up at least a month's post or more! 


The following week will see us travelling to more far out area to the onsen town. I planned for only 2 cause it was winter and travelling was going to be some problem. I am not the most fun person in the snow cause I get cold easily and I hate getting wet or falling on slippery ground! I chose to go back to Noboribetsu which I also went last time and had fond memories of the onsen there. And I picked Jozankei, a very Japanese onsen just to test my Japanese. I wanted to go places were most tourist won't go. 

So having all planned out, we were off on 21-Dec-2016! And we won't be back till 2017, spending Christmas and New Year in Hokkaido! Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments