Tuesday, March 20, 2018

PeiShi's Visit to Nine Fresh


Our last stop was at Nine Fresh, a Taiwan JiuFen store, selling JiuFen dessert. I stumbled upon this store by accident one day with my husband. I thought it was the same Taiwan store that my friend was always talking about and asking me to try. Nope, she was talking about PlayMade (which I will write about in my next few post...).


Nice Fresh doesn't just sell bubble tea, they sell all sorts of desserts as well, like flavoured dessert balls, jelly, cooling stuff etc. Above is an explanation go the store found on the wall.


You order at the counter, and as you can see here, the price is really reasonable! For SGD2+, you get one whole bowl that is actually quite filling! Compare that to bubble tea, I would pick this anytime!
  

So above is what I usually order, some ball ball (Yam, Matcha, Pumpkin flavour), fruit drops (fruity flavoured droplets), and Aiyu (a kind of Taiwan jelly that is cooling for you. And for some reason, they gave you a small dose of milk/cream with it. So I just pour it in, and it is really taste! And now I feel like going there as well for a fix. All these blogging on food is really making me hungry!


On the wall, they also shown other type of dessert they sell. They even have localised flavour with Durian! 


An assortment of flavoured tea is available. When you live in Asia, drinking soft drink is just too boring when you have so much more drinks to pick from!


And lastly of course, bubble tea! Bubble tea always makes me happy! In fact just as I am writing this blog, I have a cup of bubble tea sitting in my fridge. A new Bubble Tea just opened below my office call HeyLong Tea. And for opening special, each tea was sold at SGD2 instead of the original price of SGD4.80. Somehow the bubble tea craze is back, but at a higher price with better ingredient. Guess all the bubble tea kid has all grown up and earning their own hard cash now! Take that Starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments