Saturday, March 24, 2018

PeiShi's Visit to Tampines One


We should always have an appetite for life as long as we are living, cause that gives us something to live for, a purpose to enjoy the life that we have. And as beautiful as that sounds, I actually found this quote in the wall of KFC at the Tampines Hub! We went there for breakfast cause I have a thing for KFC breakfast porridge. It's delicious!


It's kinda weird sitting there eating fast food and having these thoughtful quotes all over the wall. Usually these are found at a more wholesome places! Lol. 


After breakfast, we actually visited the library, and finally made our way to Tampines One to get our ride home. At Tampines One, I stopped by my favourite Bubble Tea store PlayMade. Yes, this is actually my favourite cause they have flavoured pearl! And they make their pearl fresh daily, and it's really soft and chewy! My favourite is the Pick Cactus pearl. I usually order milk tea without sugar, and add pearl. It's kinda expensive thought, around SGD3+. 


I've seen advertisement of their other drinks as well which looks yummy. They always say they use fresh ingredient and that you can really taste the flavour bla bla bla, but the price is so expensive that I could have gotten a full McDonald meal for that cup of tea. So I've never ventured more than my normal order of tea before. 


And as I've mentioned in a few post back, StarWars fever was still in Singapore at that time, and even Bubble Tea wanted to jump on that bandwagon. Again, too expensive of a hype for me. Pass. 


PeiShi got me a nice match cake from this store that sells Japanese pastry. I keep telling myself I'll go back and get the same thing one day, but since I've been putting on too much weight already, that day hasn't come yet. So please don't close down Chateraise! And that ends the adventure of PeiShi's visit to Singapore with me! Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments