Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Unlimited Cable Car Ride - Visit to Quayside Isle


Since my Dearest have never been to Quayside Isle before, we took a detour from the cable car ride, and took a bus here for an evening walk. This is where the rich live, with their marina and yatch and cute dogs.


You can have a nice walk here, either in the morning or evening. I love coming here cause it's not so crowded. Plus there is an EATZ here where you can have more affordable food. I came here once for morning walk and had a traditional Singapore breakfast set here. Totally worth it. You use to be able to walk along the sea line as well, but they have since gate it up for residence only....


We stayed will sundown, and I treated my Dearest to dinner at this place I don't even remember the name. Some fish market place. We had a plate of SGD30 per plate fish and chips, and I have been hooked on breaded fish and chips every since. It was on the expensive side, but it was so darn delicious! I wish I can go back there soon! The place was recommended as one of the romantic places to bring your date -___- But happy to say the food was awesome too! Plus the service too! Bread was served without extra charges with balsamic and olive oil! (Already a win for me! If only the bread was free flow...). Ice water was also serve without asking, and with no extra charge!!!! 


The view here at night was romantic as well. Fairy lights all over the trees...


Lovely lanterns that reminded me of Vietnam....


And since it was still December, Christmas decoration was there up!


It's always lovely to spend the day with people who wants to spend it with you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments