Wednesday, March 14, 2018

PeiShi's Visit to Mellower Bugis - Part 2


Part 2 of this blog entry is about the specialty stuff you can buy from Mellower Bugis. For a start, the above instant drip coffee boxes are so cool! They reminded me so much about Taipei coffee joint. The messages on the boxes are so meaningful too. I thought it would make a great gift to give to someone special. I like the one that says "No wonder how far you wonder, I will still wait for you at home", or the one that says "In front of me, you don't have to become anyone else". 


At the second floor, they have a small display of different type of coffee beans and explanation of its origin. Most of the beans can be purchased in the store itself, but it's always nice to see some explanation on it, especially so when it's being displayed so artfully.


For making home-made coffee, you can also get some of the equipment for your home. I didn't really check out the prices for these, cause I know they are expensive hipster things. I do love that silver kettle though. I love beautiful kettle cause I drink so much damn tea. But my husband got us an ugly looking one when I wanted to get one, and it hasn't spoilt since, and it really irks me thinking about it.   I would rather have elegant things at home cause it means you will treasure them so much more...


Above are also a kinda coffee making thingy. I've actually seen one being made using these before when I was in Penang last year. It was interesting, but too much work, too much cleaning, and too cold a coffee result for me. But it does look kinda cool. 


You can basically see all the cool stuff on sale from their display window at the front. But I do highly recommend you step inside, and maybe try a cup of their coffee, and enjoy the beautiful cafe. Let me show you around in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments