Sunday, March 25, 2018

Unlimited Cable Car Ride - Day View


It was a damn busy December 2017 for me. After playing host to my fried who visited me, the very next day I was out again on a local tour with my Dearest colleague to Sentosa. Or to be more accurate, she actually has an unlimited cable car pass that was about to expire, so she invited me to spend the day with her riding cable car! Don't you love friends like that? I mean, have you every rode a cable car unlimited before? So we met in the morning at Harbour Front and took the cable car to Mount Faber. You can check out the next day's post on that. After Mount Faber, we took the cable car to Sentosa.


Along the way, we can see Keppel Bay condos as per above. This is where rich people live, but not as rich as those who lives in Quayside Isle (stay tune!). 


We got a great view of the AYA highway from the cable car. This reminds me of my postgrad days when I would always ride from Kent Ridge back to Bedok with my school mates. When it was night time, it was like a Playstation game simulation. 


Here's a view of Sentosa water park and Resort World Sentosa from above.


And the view of that expensive spa which I want to spend a staycation on if I ever got the chance. But for now, I can only see it from above. There are a few hotels which I would love to spend a staycation in, one is this spa, the other is Fullerton Bay Hotel, and maybe Marina Bay Hotel. But so far.... closest was Marriot Hotel. 


Here's a view of Siloso Beach.


And since this was actually one day before New Year's eve, they were gearing up for the New Year's day count down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments