Thursday, October 19, 2017

Ajin-Demi Human


Have you ever gone to a cinema not knowing what you will be watching? And after the movie, you just come out going "Wow! That totally blow me away!". Well recently me and my friend went to watch a Japanese movie just because we miss seeing the main actor in movies. We were fans of Takeru Satoh since the Kenshin Movie (which was awesome by the way!). We watched all three movies, and was rather sad when we went to watch the last one. So fast forward a few years, I told her that one of his movie will be showing in the cinema, let's go watch. I gave her a link to an unimpressive trailer of the movie. The story line was kinda like Tom Cruise's where he had to reset himself by killing himself.

Anyway, we both got tickets and went to watch it last Saturday, and we came out blown away. Not wanting to give anything away, I would say, GO WATCH IT! Not everything in the movie make sense, but hey, we all enjoy Kingsman, right? This one was much more serious, and bloodier, and just wow. Many plot twist, and also sympathy for the bad guys. I laugh more in Kingsman, but I thought this movie was much better in terms of storyline. Although I love the dancing disease scene in Kingsman, that scent look like a cool MTV!

Anyway, let me leave some trailers below for your reference. 

Kingsman

Ajin-Demi Human

Rurouni Kenshin

Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno

Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments