Friday, April 5, 2024

Solo Trip - Taiwan (July 2023) - Kaohsiung Sizihwan Sea View

 

Luckily for me, I saw some nice concrete beach the moment I changed my direction from the black sand beach that I was supposed to be going to. The weather by this time was bright, sunny and hot. I took out my umbrella, and started to walk along the coast, admiring the sea. 

Everything looked super far, but I was caught in the middle of no where. So I decided to head to the bridge and light house area which I saw from the above view. Hoping that I won't come across any stray dogs. At least there were roads leading there. Thought out my walk there, I only came across another AngMoh, and we both smile at each other. Knowing only mad tourist would take a walk in such insane weather. 

A short walk later, I reached the bridge above. The rock formation here was lovely. I stopped to admire the view. The sea water here was rather clear and green at some part. For such a lovely place, I find it strange that there weren't more people around!


Further ahead from the bridge, I saw a concrete platform. And on the platform was a crowd of people with umbrella fishing! They were manly man fishing, but as I walked by I heard a man cursing in colourful Hokkien as he forgot to bring his umbrella. It was kinda comical to think that these manly man was afraid of the sun.


Next to the concrete platform, there was a field with some art installation, and further ahead was another building of the NSYS University. I thought this must be the most beautiful campus in Taiwan! I wouldn't mind studying here! Every weekend would just be a beach day for me! What a lovely view to relax in!


Slowly walking pass all the angler, I could see what looked like an island with a lighthouse on it. There were also big ships sailing out from what was KaohSiung Port. Everything was just so picturesque with the blue sky as the backdrop!  Yup! It was going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments