Sunday, April 21, 2024

Solo Trip - Taiwan (July 2023) - Tainan, Anping Tree House Part 2


Did I mentioned it was a beautiful day when I visit the Anping Tree House? Well don't just take my word for it, look at that beautiful blue skies! But this post is beyond the Tree House, to the back very back of the tree house to be precise, where the salt lake used to be perhaps?


So here is me standing at the tree house side of the land, and this long metal stairs and bridge that leads to nowhere let's you cross the pool of water and have a better view of the salt lake and city. Hey, I've came all this way, a bridge to nowhere is not gonna stop me wasting my energy walking across it! 


From the top of the bridge looking back, you can see the grounds of Anping Tree House, and they have kindly build some seating area for you to enjoy the view in the hot sun! Yay! But I love the colour of the whole place. I don't even know why I was there alone. Doesn't anyone else find these perfect? Oh well, the less people to crowd me, the better! 


The view from the bridge highest point. You can see all the way to Tainan Town!


Here is a little treasure I found here. This is a map of Anping, but on a glass window! Kinda like a stained glass. But the cool thing was, when you looked out, it actually shows you the places around Anping! I absolutely love this window! And this is why, you should always climb those ridiculous stairs when you are travelling. You never know what treasure you will find :) 


There was a fish feed dispenser next to the river/lake/water. I've gotten into the habit of feeding temple fishes whenever I visit one that has a pond. I'm not much of a temple donor, but I'll help them feed their fishes for them. Hope that helps? I think the only time I donate money to temple is only when that temple means something special to me. Anyway, feed the fish!


Pretty fish food box with a black swan, and the hungry fishes below. A great way to spend the day :)


After getting burned enough by the sun at the salt lake, I continued on back to the tree house. Walking around the tree house, you could hear birds, and rustling here and there. Finally I spot it. A few big fat squirrels! With their bushy bushy tail! Ha! Did you come to sweep the floor of the tree house little fella?


Here are some of the more whimsical area of the tree house, nearer to the exit. Besides mirror, they have also installed metals, doors etc around. It is almost like you were walking in your dreams :)


And the small exhibit I was talking about in my earlier post. I love how everything just blends in, the lighting, the walls, the roofless-ness of the place with the tree branches above. It was indeed an amazing place for me. I don't think it's for everyone. But it was for me. I was right where I should be, and that is all that matters :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments