Friday, January 4, 2019

21-Sep-2018 : Resignation Day




I tendered my resignation to my banking job on 21-Sep-2018 after signing the contract for my new employment at 9am in the morning. I headed to town and handed my letter around 1130am to my manager. It was such a nerve wracking day cause I remember when I was in the office, my two favourite was both seated to my left and to my right, and I couldn't tell them anything. It never occured to me that I would get so emotional at the thought of leaving them, but I did. But there was no turning back now. The deed was done. When I stepped out of that office on that day, I was relieved! So off to another drinking session. This time to Mount Faber for Oktoberfest, something my hubby decided to go for. 


After the wonderful dinner and no-free-flow beer (BOO!), we took a cable car to Harbour Front and walked to Vivo City where the Tsum Tsum lanterns were being displayed for mid-autumn fest. Again, it was a super warm day to do such activities in Singapore. You can't really tell from all these beautiful photos, but we were sweating like a pig!


There was this super nice tunnel surrounded by Tsum Tsum lanterns that would have been nice to take photos in, but the queue of humans were so super long and hubby was getting grumpier by the minute! So no chance of that!


Here's a photo on how we ended the night before our face melt. I'm still thinking whether to proceed to post about my farewell, or to proceed on to end the 2018 schedule book post. To be honest, I don't really like posting too much of my colleague's photo on this blog without their consent. But then again, those photos are also part of my life journey.... I think I'll sleep on it and decide this weekend. Eventually I'll post everything here cause this blog is documenting my life! Cheers! This marks the day Cordy decided to jump from one burning pan into another boiling pot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments