Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sapporo Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人) Park - Part 8/8 (Christmas Lights)


Finally, we reached the end of this famous Chocolate Factory! When we got out of the gift shop, the sky was beginning to get dark, and voila! Christmas lights were suddenly illuminating the surroundings! The whole place has turned into a winter wonderland. 


I guess because it was a Chocolate Factory, the decoration was one of the nicest one I saw on our trip there. You should definitely come during Christmas cause the snow and the Christmas decorations really adds to the ambiance of the place!


The whole place was light up with every colour possible! With the back drop of the Tudor Housing, it was quite a sight!


Above was one of the funnest decoration. Well actually, I think it is a permanent feature. It just add so much magic and playfulness to the whole place!


Here's a fake snowman all light up. 


Even the streets outside was light up so beautifully. I love the photo above. It look so festive when actually, this is just a small town with nothing much in sight but this one Chocolate Factory. And because of it, the whole place is light up and because this magical town.


Lastly, here is me and my hubby underneath the Christmas tree. I still hate snow and the bitter cold. But this trip was just awesome! And it has just started! We have so much more on our itinerary to cover! It's always during vacation when I feel the most accomplished. Even if I was gone just one week, I have felt like I have lived so much more than if I was just in Singapore working mindlessly. I miss Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments