Friday, January 11, 2019

Sapporo Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人) Park - Part 6/8 (Retro Toys)


After the tea break, it seems that was all for the chocolate factory. But just before you enter the shop area, there was a section of rooms that seems to display all Japan's retro toys. Actually it was perhaps a private collection? Cause apart from retro toys, there were also autograph football t-shirt and other collectable items. Maybe it belongs to the owner? Anyway, I thought it was a rather nice collection, especially the retro toys. Above a collection showcase of Astro Boy!


Next was Peko-chan. I don't really know what she is famous for, but I always see her on chocolates, sweets or milk related items. 


There were some star wars display as well, but Darth Vader in lightning mode was my favourite one from that collection. 


There were some collection of the moon's landing as well. 


I'll leave some here for your viewing pleasure.


This above is Sato-Chan. 

 

And the last one is  my favourite of the whole retro toy section, cause the cat is so cute and look like Felix. I've never seen it before. I don't mind getting a comic book of this cat. Erm. That's all folks. This blog is beginning to look more like a photo album with caption eh? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments