Sunday, January 6, 2019

December 2018


December 2018, I went back to work after my Dad's funeral. First day was a bit awkward, but I got through it. I guess people expected me to be sad. But there wasn't anything I regretted when it comes to my Dad. We spend a lot of time together when he was alive, so I was ok with it. The only thing I wasn't OK with was the Buddhist monk during his wake, but that is a long story. 


I met up with my friend who is moving to Shanghai again over Mala at Bedok. She kindly queued and ordered for us while I rush over after work. I love it when friends queue for food for me. Cause I'm the type that would hardly ever queue for anything. She send me the above photo while she was queuing, and we use the Excel matrix convention to order the ingredient for our dinner. So Row 4 Column 2, Row 2 column 2 etc. I know that we may never see each other again, but as mentioned, I am not a person that live with much regrets. (maybe just a three so far....). 


I spend Christmas period in my new office. I visited my manager's house for a bbq dinner one Saturday and spend most of the time playing with my colleague's son who was super cute and fun. We also have a gift exchange and a small christmas party in the office, and I saw these two cute origami on the table and took a photo of them. Of all things, I got a mouse pad for my gift exchange. I gave away a face towel soap set. 


I also managed to dragged my husband to Orchard road two days before Christmas to catch the Christmas Disney light up. I took some nice photograph, but other than that, nothing really fancy. The place was too crowded to be pleasant, and we left after maybe 3 hours there. 


I spend 2 hours of Christmas morning in gym, from 9am - 11am doing the thing I love - dancing! I was so happy to see my favourite zumba instructor having a class there that I was there by 830am! I managed to exercise on my own for 30 minutes first before class start. Surprisingly he came over and we took the below photograph together. I super love his class, but I don't really interact with him, so his request caught me by surprise. Anyway, I am really glad he is back, cause now I am back to my fit self again. He helps me lose weight, exercise, enhance my playlist, and make me feel sexy and happy about myself. Here's to a healthier, slimmer me for 2019!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments