Thursday, January 10, 2019

Sapporo Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人) Park - Part 4/8 (Chocolate Collection)


Before I move on to other major part about the park, I wanted to just take a day's post dedicated to the chocolate collection displayed that I thought was so beautifully done that it deserves a mention of it's on. Above the first photo showcase the famous biscuit itself, in I guess what is their original or older retro tin box. You can actually buy a box of this and have your own photo printed on the box as a souvenir! They have a very delightful way of parting you with your money!


Besides their trademark biscuit, they actually also sell other products. Here above are some drinks and swiss roll. If I have tonnes of money, I would love to try everything here in this factory. But at last, those things are expensive! So I can only manage to snap photos of them and look at them from time to time and recall those bittersweet memories of visiting this beautiful chocolate factory.


Last photo, these I have actually tried and like. I bought some, and my friends also gave me some before. These are chocolate covered waffles. I love those with dark chocolate and berries in them. But its the way the decorate it in the display area that makes these so elegant. Gah. Everything in Japan looks elegant and pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments