Saturday, January 12, 2019

Sapporo Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人) Park - Part 7/8 (Shops)



Like any respectable theme park ride or museum, the last area to visit in the building is always the gift shop. Like any other respectable gift shop, this one was also filled with all their trademark products, so I will spare you by not showing you what you would already know to expect from a Shiroi Koibito shop. We didn't buy much since it was still the start of our vacation and we still have a few out of town trips to make. Besides, you can always get those trademark items from the airport. So let me know you some of the things that are more unusual that was found here.


For some reason, there is a big tank of sea monkeys on display at the shop, fully equipped with a super cute magnifying glass as show in the photo above! Sea monkeys alway remind me of comic books, cause that was when I first got to know about sea monkeys. They sell them as pets in the US! I thought they were so cool when I was a kid, cause they always draw them like creatures from another planet or something in those comic books. 


Another thing you will find in the house of Ishiya are these beautifully crafted chocolate roses! They are so beautiful and classy! Guys, if you are going for a girl, buy her a box of these! 


They also sell desserts that are christmas themed. I took these photos cause I thought maybe I can recreate them since they specify all the ingredient of the dessert out nicely. The price was not that expensive either. And look how pretty they make them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments