Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Noboribetsu - Lunch


We'll end our Noboribetsu adventure with a food blog on the lunch we had at our 2nd day there. After our morning hike, we were starving. So we walked back to town to look for lunch. Above is a bbq scallop we had for lunch. It cost around 500yen each. 


My friend, who was there a few days earlier, had actually left a social media message for me to try the ramen there. We found the shop, but sadly, it was closed on that day. So ended up in a seafood bbq shop instead. They were bbq-ing scallop outside the store, and the smell was delicious, so we ordered a few to go with our rice set.


My husband had the scallop sashimi rice. Look at those juicy succulent scallops! Oh my! 


I ordered the minced tuna without hesitating, cause this is one dish I love in Japan, which I can't get in Singapore with the same quality. It came with a raw egg! Yummy! The meal wasn't that filling. It was just sufficient to last us till dinner. Since dinner was at the inn and buffet style, this light lunch was just nice for us. The next day, we left Noboribetsu via bus back to Sapporo. Continue reading to see where we went next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments