Friday, January 11, 2019

Sapporo Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人) Park - Part 5/8 (Tea Time)


One of the highlight of visiting Shiroi Koibito Park is having tea there. Above is the classic plastic food displaying all the delicious food being offered in the cafe at the 3rd floor of the factory. Although the queue was long, we managed to get a seat after 30min of wait time or so. There is a book outside where you can write your name and number of people. After which you just hang around until they call your name. I wrote my name in katakana, and was able to response when they call out my name! Woohoo! 


In case you would like to know what the price is like and the type of food they offer, I have kindly taken some menu photo for you. 


They even serve alcohol cause parents need some fun in this crazy house of chocolate too with all the kids running in all different direction!


My husband ordered just some coffee I think. Above is what his set look like. I super like the napkins they provided. It is so cute!


I ordered the parfait cause it seems the most value for money! Yes, eating ice cream in winter is a thing. 


Here is what the real thing look like. Not disappointed at all!


Lastly, I just wanted to mention that outside, there is a clock tower that puts on a show at a fixed interval. You can actually watch it from the cafe if you get a window seat. Guess who got lucky! So we sat there until the next show, and watch it before leaving cause it was like 1st class box seats! Highly recommend experience to try out! No regrets having tea here. To be fair, it wasn't really that expensive. So give yourself a treat if you visit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments