Monday, January 29, 2018

Hanoi - Legacy Cruise Room and Dinner


23-Nov-2017, Halong Bay - Let me share a bit on our room on board the Legacy Cruise. We got the more expensive room - Ocean View. But I kinda regret it cause the only window view was out to the corridor, so you don't really get that much privacy. Although there weren't many people walking by, still, no privacy. But it was cool to just stand outside. I love the wood feel of the whole ship. Very Mississippi. 


This is what the room inside looked like, with toilet attached. There is actually a double bed and a single bed. So it was rather spacious. Water bottled was provided, as well as toiletries. I think we paid around USD150 per person for the cruise, which includes return ride from Hanoi, 2D1N and all meals provided, including all the activities and admission tickets. It was kinda the cheapest I could find. Feel free to bargain the price! I sure did! 


This is our room number and room key. 


On the first and only night, the dinner was nice. Above was actually a very delicious prawn. But limited to 2 per person. It was more of a communal kind of dining. The food wasn't really that great, but you can't say you will go hungry either. For some reason, they always serve the meat first, and the vegetable last which kinda irritates me. Most of the dishes were fried, cause I guess it is easier to prepare.


Tour guide also taught us how to make Vietnamese spring rolls. If you know how to make popiah, you sure can make spring rolls. I don't really like Vietnamese spring rolls unless they are deep fried!


I guess because the ingredient are kinda too healthy for me. I prefer popiah or kueh pie-tee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments