Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hanoi - Pizza 4P


22-Nov-2017, Hanoi - After visiting the Maison Centrale, we walked towards the Old Quarter's again, and just could't decide what to eat. So we decided to walk around the lake again, and could't find anything that interest us. I have been craving Pizza 4P since a week ago in HCM, so I suggested to go there since there is one in Hanoi within walking distance. The magic word to get people to go where you want is to say "I treat you". And ta-dah, we are here! And the shop in Hanoi is so much more awesome than the one in HCM. Yes, everything in Hanoi is truly better than in HCM! Lol.


First of all, the whole deco of the shop, double story, was so spacious and industrial like that it looked like something out of a designer magazine. The lighting was also beautiful. And since it is a pizza place, you can actually see the cook making pizza right in front of you. There is also two huge stone oven in the store. Everything so modern and chic! I'm glad I drag my husband in here!


First thing first, solve the craving! Carbonara! Above is carbonara with seaweed. It was a lot stronger than the HCM version, and it didn't quite hit the spot for me. I think it was too salty and seaweedy. I did finish it. It wasn't half bad. I suspect I might have ordered the wrong dish. I recall the one I had in HCM was creamier and meatier and cheesier.... 


My husband went for the crab pasta since he was getting a free treat. It looked impressive enough. He said it tasted good too! Bonus point.


I also recommended parma ham. We ordered two. I had these in HCM and it was delicious cause the herbs was somehow so freaking fresh. It was the same here. 


Instead of Ginger Ale, I had Lemonade, and this is how they serve them. So if you order their home made soft drinks, you actually get fresh juice with tonic water served, which is kinda awesome for me. Cause I hate soft drinks and artificial flavouring. Here you can adjust the syrup to your drink based on your own liking. This is a plus plus plus point for me!


My husband of course, had a beer. In bill in total was rather cheap, maybe less than SGD50 for all the above? My pasta is around SGD12 to SGD15, can't quite remember, but it was so much better than whatever you can get in Singapore for that price. I also found out that the "P" in Pizza 4P actually stands of "Peace". Will I come again? Heck yes! I love the food here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments