Saturday, January 13, 2018

Hanoi - Night View of Lake Hoàn Kiếm


18-Nov-2017, Hanoi - One of the beautiful thing about photograph and blogging is, it helps you re-live your trip again and again. Every time I blog, it brings me back to the beautiful places that I have blogged cause I have to remember every detail of it in order to write it here. And after that, I can always go back there whenever I read the entries again and again. It is a very satisfying activity that I don't really mind spending most of my time on. And today I will bring you on a night walk with me at Lake Hoàn Kiếm. Above is the beautiful bridge leading you into an island where a temple is housed. We didn't go into the temple cause you have to pay an entry for it. But the night view of the bridge is so pretty! Kinda like those Japanese bridges. I love this photo. It was taken by my husband as my phone was having a blur effect the first night for some reason....


Above is the entrance to the bridge. It is so Cina! Or Chinese influence. The illumination of the lights make everything look so magically somehow.


There were chinese art all over, with chinese writings. Don't ask me what they mean. My Chinese is awful and I can't read most of the words anyway.


Remember how I say everything is so green in Hanoi? Even in town, there are trees all over, and leaves hanging down everywhere. This is one example of it. An old tree in the middle of the part, being light up by lights, and with night markets all around it. I know what all these reminds me off now! Faraway Tree! And the magical folks that live around it. If you go into the woods at night, there are activities everywhere. Yes! That is what Hanoi lake look and feels like! Magical!


Above photo was taken from my phone camera. I just love how such beautiful building can be sitting in a park and people are just selling their ware right next to it. 


Last photo, this is me in front of the entrance of the red bridge. The word on my left means prosperity. Dunno what the word on my right means though. Doesn't matter! What matter is I was there! And it was beautiful! And it was worth the trip! And we are still at day one Hanoi! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments