Monday, May 4, 2020

Brazil Biz Trip (July 2019) - Batman's Alley Car Watching


The other thing that you can spot at Batman's Alley, is vintage cars painted in retro colours! They reminded me of Scooby Doo era where everything is just, well, psychedelic. It just feels like everyone is high on drugs or something. 


On the main road just off the alley, I found a vintage Chevrolet truck and minty green and white! My favourite colour combination! It just looks so American! It was parked outside a burger restaurant, so maybe it was an American burger joint. 


Above is the back of an orange Scooby Doo van. Look at all those stickers surrounding the car plate!


So most of these vans were actually use as mobile stores. They open up selling things to tourist. It's functional, and beautiful! 


Some are not only painted with vibrant colours, but also have work of arts drawn on them, like the bright orange van you see above. 


Or like this green white van here, with red white tire rims to match! Don't you find these all so cool??
I was gonna make this the last post on Batman's Alley, but I think that's enough about cars for now (there will be another post on cars coming up since, well, I do work for a car company while I was there....).  Anyway, stay tune for the last post on Batman's Alley coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments