Friday, May 1, 2020

Brazil Biz Trip (July 2019) - Batman's Alley's Bats


I am not much of a fan of graffiti. So I couldn't understand why my boss keep mentioning that he wanted to visit Batman's Alley, a street filled with graffiti. I tried to look it up on Youtube, and still it wasn't too impressive for me. But when we finally went there, it was I that was totally impressed and wish we could have spend more time there instead of my boss. 


I will be dedicating a few post on this area alone because the art there were just too beautiful. But let's  start off with it's name sake, on why it was called Batman's Alley. Well as you can see, Batman logo and related art can be found everywhere. You could even make it a challenge to see if you can spot all of them there! It was a fun activity to do. 


I'm not saying the paintings are world class or anything, but it can be rather comical. 


And its sometimes found in unlikely places too!


I guess people here really like Batman.


They even draw him with their famous football player! Super heroes!


I am not sure whether a Bat Dog counts. But it has bats in it, so I took the photo anyway. 


And of course, there is also Batgirl!

So ok, now that is out of our system, let's proceed on to the next post about the streets there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments