Friday, May 15, 2020

Osaka Kyoto Trip Sep 2019


Since 2020 is a no travel year due to Covid19, I've decided to just spend most of my free time blogging about all my past travel and trying to relive those wonderful memories. So for this next blog collection, it will be about my Osaka-Kyoto trip in September 2019! Woohoo! I love Japan! Above photo was taken by my husband at Fushimi-Inari Shrine in Kyoto during sunset. Beautiful isn't it?


Anyway, this was one of my rare pleasure trip of the year, and since I just recently got my Krisflyer Gold card, we get to travel in style! But still in economy class though. Our flights were in the afternoon, but we went to the airport early anyway, to have free breakfast and lunch at the airport lounge. I like the photo above, taken also by my husband, showing SQ the flight we were taking, and yummy satay! Soul food of Singaporean and Malaysian!


I don't know why I was so hungry that day for local food, I ate so many plates of food that day. Mainly the fried beehoon with rendang curry sauce was super delicious to me. I also had some satay and the charsiew bao was also melt in your mouth tasty! I told the cleaning aunty there that lounge food in Singapore is so damn delicious, and she kept asking us to eat more since it's free flow, lol.


Just before the flight, I also had some snacks and of course, an expresso. Nothing relaxes me more than be hyper for my own holiday! Yay! I don't need to sleep or relax during those previous holiday!


We flew economy class, but still on SQ, so the food wasn't so bad. I think I had maybe beef curry? I love the soba noodles they serve though. It's such a simple and easy dish that I wonder why I don't eat this more often at home..... Let me go ponder on this during the COVID19 lockdown where I have to eat every meal at home.....


SQ used to give Haagen Dazs for dessert in their flight long time back. But this round, we got Udders ice cream instead, which is a local Singapore brand. Since was Coconut Caramel flavoured, it can't go wrong for me! So start our journey to Japan in 2019! We landed at night like we did last night on our trip to Wakayama. But this time, we were headed to Osaka! Stay tune to read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments