Friday, May 22, 2020

Osaka Sept 2019 : Osaka Castle Park Starbucks


After the castle exploration, we walked through the park in order to get to the train station. There was a cycling event happening, a concert, and a lot of family and friends just chilling at the park. It was getting kinda warm, and we spotted a Starbuck in the park which looks cool inside. The thought of a cold drink was rather tempting too, and it wasn't too crowded inside. So we decided to go in.


The day before, we have seen  long queues outside Starbuck in Dotonbori as they have recently launched a new autumn flavoured drink : Sweet Potato Frappucchino! I love sweet potatoes. Especially Japanese baked sweet potatoes. Here was the chance to actually try it! So I decided to go queue up for it. This is rare for me, as I don't really frequent Starbucks when I am travelling. It is just so cliche! But this was different, this was Starbuck Japan! And it has sweet potato!


As expected, it was so much cooler inside. So while my husband went to find a seat for us, I lined up to order our drinks. 


They were also selling autumn Starbuck merchandise. As usual, they were overpriced. I toyed with the idea of getting some, maybe as a gift or something. But the pricing really puts me off. 13SGD for a small mug? Sure it's limited edition. But then again, almost everything in Japan is limited edition!


Still queueing to get my drinks....


And tadah! My super yummy sweet potato frappe! It taste kinda oat-ty, like nestum. It was super delicious! Probably cost me around 7SGD? But I was on holiday, so it was ok!


Here's a close up of it! Believe it or not, this wasn't the only time I went to Starbuck on our trip here! Stay tune to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments