Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Brazil Biz Trip (July 2019) - Coming Home... Sao Paulo Airport and SA Flight to Johannesburg


1.5 week passes by just like that, and soon it was time for us to head home. We left on Tuesday evening, after spending the first half in office, and rushing back to the hotel to pack up. We left for the airport after that, and check in to the Lounge. 


I wasn't really hungry, so I tried out all the snacks and coffee instead. 


Lovely espresso and chocolate was just right for me while we waited for our flight.


I guess it would be the last time I come here for work? I still didn't manage to visit the famous Paradise Lost waterfall... Guess that would have to wait.... 


Finally it was time for us to board our flight as we make our journey home via Johannesburg. 


Again, I had champaign, and again, my legs could not reach the other end of the wall. 


On our flight out, we flew past Rio De Janeiro, and the view of the city was just beautiful. You could see the whole stretch of beach line just there, and how sparkling the city looked. And recall all the horror stories of crime there.... Would I ever pay this city a visit one day?


The usual routine of having a Amarula followed by some snacks before the main course was served. 


Again I pick fish, cause it was probably past midnight by the the time this was served.


Yes I still managed some cake, cause who can say no to chocolate late? Especially when it was free!


And just before we landed in South Africa, a light breakfast was served. By this time, I was felling grumpy again, cause there was a long wait for our transit back to Singapore from here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments