Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Osaka Sept 2019 : Donki Quijote, Shopping and Dinner


What? Still no photo of Glico man? Are you sure you're in Osaka? Lol. Here's me with Donki Quijote shop! Isn't it amazing how crazy the whole shop looks? What with the ferris wheel and all. 


One thing interesting about the Donki Quijote there is, they have a Adult Only section! I don't think we have that in Singapore, do we? I was curious to see a curtain that says "Adult only" like the photo above. I went in out of curiosity, after all, I am an adult!


Inside that section, you can find sex toys! Yes! Sex toys! I wonder if it's legal to buy them to Singapore? I mean, they look kinda affordable right? I wanted to browse around, but was kinda embarrass to do so, especially when there are other male customers around....


Denki Quijote is also a great place to stock up on snacks and beer beer beer! Or high ball in cans, whichever is your fancy. I don't think I got any. It's kinda heavy to bring it around. But I think we did get a few chilled beer to drink along the river. 


After wondering around town, went and explore the underground mall and found a nice quiet restaurant for an early dinner. It was a yakitori kinda place, cause I've been missing Sapporo style yakitori since I had it last. 


We pick the counter seat where you can see the staff cooking your meal, and also all the chilled meat just right in front of you.


It was an affordable place to eat. Around 10sgd+ per meal 


My husband ordered the teriyaki chicken set bento and a beer. 


I ordered a mixed of yakitori and kushikatsu set bento.


This is my first encounter with kushikatsu! Look how pretty it is! And it was delicious and juicy too!


Here are all the stuff my husband managed to buy, and this is like, only the first day we were in Osaka? I didn't buy much as we needed to travel to Kyoto after this and I didn't fancy carrying around a heavy luggage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments