Saturday, May 9, 2020

Brazil Biz Trip (July 2019) - Shopping Summary


I think it would be easier if I did a summary of all the things i got via a "Tray-Summary". So let's start first with happy juice! Cheers to life! Assorted beer for my daily after dinner drinks! My favourite was the Imperio Gold. I love the bottle, love the taste, love the price of it. It kinda taste like shandy, but lighter. It's just a nice carbonated drink with low content of alcohol. Corona was also nice and light. Sol was a bit bitter, and 51 was the most high alcohol content and most unpleasant to drink!


I got myself some cooking ingredient that are relatively cheaper there: vinegar balsamic, mustard, risotto, coffee, and granola. I love the granola there. I buy one pack almost every time I go out. So many flavours, so cheap as compared to Singapore! And so yummy to eat as a meal. The minion pack are cream cheese I wanted to give to a friend but forgot, so now they are used as bun fillings for my sunday baking. Top right is the peanut snack that is super addictive. And top left is some juice water my colleagues love. I don't know why I bother buying them these, it's so heavy!


More granola, and coffee. I found some Ethiopian coffee at Carre Four so I got those for my husband. I also got some liver paste, and some chicken seasoning, just to try. 


More and more granola. I don't think I can ever be sick of granola. And 8 packs of chocolate. I've since finished them all. They are delicious! And comes in so many flavours too! Some salami and honey mead for my husband. Honey mead is a kind of alcohol made from honey, i think. It taste really nice when they let me try it at the market, and they were quite cheap. so I got 4 for like maybe 10SGD? They are still sitting in my fridge. I guess my husband isn't too interested in them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments