Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Brazil Biz Trip (July 2019) - Shopping in Johannesburg Airport


Continuing on with our shopping post, the last stop for shopping was at the Johannesburg Airport during transit. I have changed some African money to spend here, 100 dollars to be exact. So I have to prioritise how I want to spend it. Well, I got myself 1 Gin kit that comes with 1 gin and 2 cocktail cordial. I haven't started drinking them yet, but that cost quite a lot. I wanted to get more flavoured gins, but I was out of cash. With whatever money I have left, I used it on souvenirs that would go back to charity. So on top, a RhinoForce bracelet for the animals. I thought they look cool, and it was something that I would wear. 


The other item I got for myself was of course, Nelson Mandela's souvenir book.


It's made out of recycled paper, and the profit goes back to children's education. To me it was a book of souvenir, that I landed in the land of Mandela. I use it currently to record nice quotes or saying from the books I read. The small book almost cost me 16SGD! But hey, again, you only live once!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments