Thursday, May 28, 2020

Osaka Sept 2019 : Blue Jean Cat Bakery @ Osaka Station


On the last day of our Osaka stay, we checked out after breakfast and make our way to Osaka station. I had one last place I wanted to visit before leaving Osaka, and that was a cat bakery call Blue Jean. I have seen photos of it in the internet and just can't help putting it on my itinerary. So off we went, hunting for it. And it was so hard to find that I nearly gave up. But luckily my husband manage to locate it after going thru many underground walk ways and through some hotels. And we were welcomed by this cute cat sign just outside the bakery. 


This is how big the bakery is, and there are some sits and table inside where you can sit down and have your snacks. It is just nearby the Hankyu Hotel, but not exactly inside of it. It's more located at the underground link way, so it's kinda hard to locate. 


On their menu, they have so many cat paw bakery! These kinda reminded me of bear paws in Weird Al's songs. I've never eaten bear paws before, so this is just how I imagine them to look like. Only, in Osaka, these are cat paws! And they look so cute and comes in so many flavours! Oh, by the way, the above's aren't donuts. They are ice creams!


They also sell bake goods like buns and cookies, all in the shape of cats all over their bakery.


Since it was around Halloween season, there were also seasonal cat paws on sales with Halloween decorations. I got some of those. 


In fact, here are all the things I got. Ice cream, cat paw cake, and a cannelle. I got a latte for my husband.


The little cannelle is also decorated with a pumpkin. It's a super cute place to visit for our morning snack. I initially thought this would be a cafe where we can hang out there till afternoon before making out way to Kyoto. But since there were limited seats there, we vacated our seats after finishing our food. It was a pity the latte didn't come in a proper mug or cup, that would have been so much better. But I'm glad I stopped by here and managed to enjoy a short snack at this cute bakery. 


Ref:
Blue Jeans Bakery Osaka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments