Thursday, December 20, 2018

Laser Tag


On our company's team building event, the other game I like was Laser Tag. This was my first time playing laser tag, and we played it in the super empty multi-storey carpark at Kranji Turf Club. Above is the playing field. Each team has to start at opposite end, and each play has two teams competing with each other to see who gets the highest point. You score by shooting your target, and bonus point for capturing flags which are placed at the centre of the playing field. 


The laser itself was fun to hold and shot. The helmet was basically just a target board with 3 points which people can shot you at. I played 3 games, and the sound of hitting your target became quite satisfying to hear. On my last game, I managed to score best shooter. 


The only that was really tough about the game, is all the squating and kneeling you have to do to get cover. It was rather hard on my leg, so much so that my thigh muscle crams up and I fell down and hurt both  my knees on the first game. I'm still recovering from the injury. Even on the next day of work, most people who played came in limping with sore all over the body. On game 2 and 3, I just stayed way behind and concentrated on shooting targets instead cause my legs just wouldn't move any more. Fun! should be less painful than paint ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments