Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Garden By The Bay 2018


This post is a continuation of the previous post. After having my tai-tai tea, I headed to Garden By The Bay was I had tickets to the Beer Fest that was happening there. What better way to relax after an interview than drinking beer! But I was early, so I took a walk around the garden, at 430pm in the hot Singapore afternoon. Afternoon are usually not the best time to take photos, but surprisingly, all the shot turned out better than I thought. Almost artistic if I may say. Above, one of the best shot I took of the super tree, using just my HTC phone!


As mentioned in the earlier post, it was still around mid-autumn festival season. I love paper lanterns. I saw these hanging above the covered walk way. Some guy was also taking a shot of this, and I thought I'll do the same. Turns out better than I thought! It must be my lucky day. I was starting to enjoy my solo walk around the hot garden. 


Sometimes we just need to slow down and just take a look at the world around us. This walk cost me nothing, yet brought so much joy to me, from clearing my head, to rewarding me with so many beautiful photos. My surrounding and environment was beautiful. I felt grateful to be there, on a Friday blue sky afternoon. 


It wasn't really crowded, and the man-made lanterns added so much colour to the other wise concrete garden. Some people were even seen sun bathing at the grass patch. The warmth of the sun is free. Why are we always stuck at work on such a lovely day? 


I wish I could spend more blue sky days like this. Just enjoying my surrounding. Just talking lovely photograph and sharing them here with you all. It doesn't really matter to me if nobody read this blog. It just matter to me that I continue to write them. Cause believe it or not, this is my external memory of my life here on Earth. Sure it's usually only the good part. Yet I come back here often, just reflecting on my life, recalling recipe, and sharing travel info with friends. 


Fast forward about ten hours, it was night time. Above onwards are photos  I took while we were walking to the car park after spending a great time at the Beer Fest. I'll write about the beer fest in the next post. Surprisingly, even the night shot turns out good! What gives! I felt so positive about that day.


The garden just looked magical that day. Almost a fairyland to me. I'm glad I went there that day. I could have easily said no. Sometimes you just gotta put yourself out there in order to experience the unexpected joy that life can bring. So here below is the last photo: me and my hubby. Next: Beer Fest 2018!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments