Friday, December 21, 2018

Roof-top Bar IndoChine


As I've mentioned in my previous post, getting the chance to dine at SuperTree IndoChine was mainly about the view. So this post is to share some of the view we saw while we were there. So at the restaurant level, if you dine outdoor, you can see the garden below. You will be even taller than some of the super tree! Snap a photo! 


Above is what the Christmas village lights looks like from above. But as the 1st and 2nd photo shows, there are building structures all over the shot that kinda spoil the full view of the things you are trying to capture. Fear not! Just take a short walk up the stairs and you will find your self at the roof top bar of IndoChine! Clear view there!


There is a bar there, and you can get your poison there. All around are seats where you can chill out with your friends. The view from here was breath taking! I would recommend coming in the evening to see the sunset and then stay till all the lights are up to get your money worth it. 


Here's a view of Marina Bay Sand.


And a view of the flyer and all the highways as well. 


And here is me and my super young colleague running around all over the roof top. I was quite happy to hang around with them cause they ate so much food that it made me look less bad when I am dong my 2nd, 3rd or 4th helping of food. And so ends our very memorable team building. And I'm still on probation too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments