Monday, March 18, 2024

Solo Trip - Kuala Lumpur (November 2022) - Trader Hotel Part 3


On my last day in KL, of course I was up early. In fact, I've almost been up all night, watching the view. I love watching how the clouds or mist seems to surround the tower, making them look even more stunning. And the lights of the tower, makes it glitters like diamond at night. What a lovely view that morning, with the moon in the backdrop. I was so in love with this view.... 


I enjoyed the last two of my bombolone in the room. Twin Tower vs twin bombolone! Hahaha. This photo is so iconic for me too! It was such a happy morning just being there and eating sweet stuff. I was almost too high from consuming all that sugar!


I managed to get the hot tub properly working this time, and threw in the forest scented bath salt. It comes in a package of herbs, and that's the package I bring home after drying it, and put it in my clothes drawer. It smells heavenly! And it still does after 2 years!


Here are some close up look of the tower. They both look stunning day AND night! 


Or the view of day and night of the full landscape. I can't get enough of this.


This was the last day of my trip. Bye Bye KL! Be back soon! I took a grab to the train station cause the MRT station was closed due to technical issues. I also went to the wrong station, KL Sentral instead of KL Station, and had to pay 10rm to board the train from KL Sentral. I tabao-ed a pack of Burger King for my lunch, and ate it in the train on my way home. I was happy. It had been a fruitful trip. 

From 1 day solo, to 1 week solo, and soon 2 weeks solo! Yup, this was just the start of my journey! In 2023, I did two more solo trip, one to Taiwan, and one to Nagoya Japan! Those will be coming up next! I am so happy I finally managed to finish blogging this. It was supposed to be completed by end of Feb, but it's now almost mid of March! I can't imagine how long the 2 weeks trip blogging is going to take! Especially since there are so much more to write about! Here is to many more solo trip to come in future! I'm already planning one to Alor Setar and Langkawi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments